Easy Recipes for 28-Day Fat Burning Diet
March 30, 2017
Losing weight is not as easy as some people think. It is a challenging process that requires regular exercise sessions as well as well-planned diet. You will need to be even stricter with your diet if your aim is to shed the extra fat from your body in less than 28 days. The diet that you will follow to be able to achieve your dream of becoming lean in four weeks should be comprised of clean, fresh foods that are not processed. You will need to consume at least one gram of protein per pound of your body weight every day, keep your carbohydrate intake low to moderate, and drink at least one gallon of water every day. If you cannot spend a lot of time in your kitchen to cook healthy means because of a busy schedule, you do not need to worry because there are healthy toaster oven recipes that you can prepare in as little as 15 minutes.
Fat Burning Diet Recipes You Can Cook In a Toaster Oven
If you have a toaster oven in your kitchen, there is so much that you can with it than just warming pizza leftovers and toasting bread. You can use it to cook the following fat-burning diet recipes if you are trying to lose weight.
1. Miso-Glazed Salmon
Cooking salmon will be easy, less messy and faster when you use a toaster oven. Once you have marinated the salmon, it is going to take you as few as five minutes before it is ready to eat.
- 1/4 cup of red or white miso
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 1/3 cup of sake
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 4 skinless salmon filets (at least 1 inch thick)
- 1/4 cup of sugar
How to Prepare:
- First, you will need to put the miso, soy sauce, sake, sugar and oil in a bowl and then whisk them together. After that, take the mixture and then rub it on every surface of the salmon filets and then transfer them to a sealable container or plastic zipper lock. After doing that, you can marinate for about thirty minutes or up to 2 days or proceed immediately to the next step.
- Preheat your toaster oven to high and put aluminum foil on a small broiler pan. Remove the excess marinade from the salmon and then put in on the broiler pan.
- Broil the salmon for about five minutes until the top surface is properly charred and salmon is warm in the center. Be sure to use the foil in order to protect any areas from burning. Serve the salmon immediately.
2. Open-Faced Tuna Melt
This is a light yet filling recipe that is perfect for dinner. It uses tasty ingredients that complement each other very well.
- 1 3 Oz. can of white tuna in water (drained and flaked)
- 2 tablespoons of salsa
- 2 tablespoons of chopped cilantro (or thinly sliced green onion)
- 2 slices Sargento sliced and reduced fat colby jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon of light mayonnaise
- 1 English muffin (split and lightly toasted)
How to Prepare:
- You will start with combining the tuna, mayonnaise, salsa and cilantro in a small bowl. Mix them properly.
- After that, take the English muffin halves and put them in small baking sheet and then top them with the cheese and tuna mixture.
- Preheat your toaster oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and then bake the food for about 2 to 3 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
3. Apple and Honey Tart
This dish is very easy to prepare. You only need four ingredients to cook it.
- 1 flour tortilla
- About 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- About 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1/2 apple
How to Prepare:
- Slice half of the apple thinly and then put the slices on flour tortilla.
- Take the honey and drizzle it on the apple slices.
- Take the cinnamon and sprinkle it generously on the apple slices.
- Put the apple slices in a toaster oven and allow them to bake for about five minutes or until they are so soft. Serve immediately.
4. English Muffin Pizzas
If you are looking for a fun and quick recipe that it totally easy to prepare and cook, you should try these English muffin pizzas. They will be perfect for snack, lunch or dinner.
- English muffins
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Favorite toppings, e.g. bacon, pepperoni, vegetables etc.
How to Prepare:
- First, you will need to preheat your toaster oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Using a long fork, pork through the side of the English muffins working your way around until they open.
- On each divided muffin, stuff off with sauce and then sprinkle with a small portion of cheese. Be careful not to over-apply the cheese because it is supposed to melt and not bubble over.
- Top the muffins with toppings of your choice. You can use more than one topping as you desire.
- After that, put the muffins in your toaster oven and allow them to bake for about 8 to 10 minutes or until the edges start getting crispy. Remove the muffins from the toaster oven after 10 minutes and allow them to cool slightly before serving.
Since staying on track when it comes to dieting can be really difficult, so you need to know how to deal with the habit. It takes about one or two good weeks to ease into dieting, but since you only have 28 days to burn fat in this diet plan, you will need to ease into the dieting as fast as possible. With fast foods available on every corner nowadays, the temptation to eat can be very high. But if you are determined to burn that extra fat from your body, you will need to try your best to develop the new habit of cooking healthy meals in your kitchen and taking them with you to school or your workplace. The first few days or week can be very difficult, so you will need to prepare yourself for some challenges as you do away with your normal eating routine.
I’m Lauren, founder of Mess Makes Food. My passion is delicious dishes in the world. I’d like to introduce my healthy recipes to many people. I also want to share my mind in how to choose best kitchen gadgets and some tips in cooking process. Have great meals and enjoy!