Here are some featured resources that we’ve found helpful:
Therapists and Mental Health
- Dr. Jon Chandler – Dr. Chandler is a clinical, forensic and medical psychologist specializing in individual, couples, and families of all ages.
- Reserved For You – Dr. Philips specializes in trauma and would be a great resource for people struggling with PTSD, narcissistic relationships, and trouble setting boundaries.
- David Khalili, LMFT – Marketing consultation for mental health and wellness providers.
- Mindful Therapy Practice – Highly-rated therapist in the San Diego area that provides culturally competent resources and specializes in EMDR and cognitive behavioral therapy.
- Brave Counseling and Psychiatry – Top-rated Missouri-based provider of coaching, therapy and psychiatry services.
- Impulse Therapy – Online OCD self-help course.
- Effective Therapy for Recovery – Therapist that specializes in creating a safe and comfortable environment to look deeply into your current situation.
- Stress Free Living – Home of renowned life change facilitator and stress management specialist Judith Albright.
- Dr. Guy Albert, PhD – Leading psychologist located in Berkeley, California.
- Dr. Joy Freeman – Psycho-spiritual mentoring, Counseling & Books to Move you to Joy, Aliveness, Peace and Purpose
- Renton Family Therapy – Highly rated online therapist in Washington state
- The WEB OPERA – Composer Michael Roth has assembled a team of progressive artists to create something completely new – THE WEB OPERA – an experiment in new film, new music, and new opera, created to raise awareness and work against cyber abuse.
General Wellness and Advocacy
- United Patients Group – United Patients Group (UPG) is an unparalleled resource and trusted leader in Medical Cannabis for physicians, pharmacists, patients, and organizations. UPG acts as a virtual hand for patients, by helping them navigate through this ever-changing industry.
- Betsy’s Bell Jar – Betsy’s Bell Jar is a creative, safe and helpful web-zine that seeks to destigmatize mental illness and addiction and encourage sharing of experiences.
- The One You Feed – The One You Feed podcast uses the parable of two wolves at battle within us as a jumping-off point for meaningful discussions about how to live skilfully amidst life’s inherent challenges.
- Chandra Moyer – Acclaimed author, speaker, advocate, and minister, Chandra Moyer has used her own story of hope and survival to help and inspire others.
- About Care – About Care is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization created to encourage and enable independent living by assisting homebound neighbors to continue living in their homes with dignity and self-respect. About Care provides support for homebound, elderly, and disabled people in Chandler, Gilbert, Queen Creek, and San Tan Valley, Arizona.
- The Unapologetic Empire – For women recovering from a lifetime of people pleasing, self-betrayal, and codependency.
- Parent Drug Testing – A great service for parents looking to drug test their children.
- Workplace Screening Intelligence – They offer drug testing at over 11,500 national sites as well as clinical laboratory screening to keep you and/or your workplace healthy and productive.
- Destiny Management – Provides its clients with proven resources to achieve their health and fitness goals.
- Resounding His Love – List of resources to support battered women.
- Sconiers Homeless Preventative – Homeless shelter located in Atlanta, GA.
- The Web Opera – Cyberbullying and cyber abuse resource.
- Criminal Watch – Crime prevention resource.
- You Saved Me – The mission at You Saved Me Foundation is to help eradicate blight, hunger, & poverty by helping to increase resources and opportunities in historically overlooked and underserved communities.
Lawyers and Legal Matters
- Singleton Law Firm – Leading personal injury law firm in Atlanta, GA.
Transgender and LGBTQ Resources
- QMed – QMed aims to fill some of the major gaps in care for transgender and nonbinary patients of all ages. Dr. Izzy Lowell, a Family Medicine Physician based in Atlanta, started QMed to improve access to hormone therapy for trans* patients across the Southeast.
- Trans Vocal Training – A trusted resource to help you reach your trans voice goals, whether that’s a more feminine, masculine, or androgynous voice.
- Real You You Electrolysis – An incredibly deep resource page for trans-related issues with a state-by-state breakdown of available resources
- Jessica Youseffi – Jessi is a queer-identified Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, and I offer online therapy to clients in the San Francisco Bay Area and online anywhere in California